New to Princess Cruises - some suggestions

Is the free breakfast delivery (using hang tag) new? We haven’t cruised since pre covid, and don’t remember that being a thing. I like someone’s suggestion of ordering coffee to the room. 

2 hours ago, Babyfat101 said:

Is the free breakfast delivery (using hang tag) new? We haven’t cruised since pre covid, and don’t remember that being a thing. I like someone’s suggestion of ordering coffee to the room. 

Nope.  One of the few things Princess has not changed in decades.  The steward leaves the card in the cabin the day before.  If you don't see one, ask for it.

On 7/25/2024 at 4:32 PM, Babyfat101 said:

As @Kay S says...they have been around for a LONG time.  Very low-tech and fool-proof!  We use them quite a bit.  And...you are not limited solely to the items that are pre-printed.  They *used* to have English Muffins listed...I just write it in whenever we use the hangers.  (I've become accustomed to these on all of our cruises for a quick and easy breakfast.) Be sure to add in *everything* that you might want!  I write in "Toasted English Muffins with butter" and make sure to mark any type of jam/jelly you might want. I don't know what other items you could write in...but I'm sure as long as you don't start trying to order Eggs Benedict or steak I think they will try to accommodate you.

• Like 1

Another suggestion is where you can check the box that says 7-7:30 am, I just circle 7 am & it arrives around that time. 

Writing on the card things that aren’t listed but you would like, as others have mentioned, have worked for myself. 

Tom😀