Alaska 2025 Haines port

I have booked all my excursions for this cruise except for Haines.  There are no excursions to book.  This seems unusual so those who have taken this cruise know if there will be some later?

I have booked cruises where the excursions were not available at the time of booking. They will come up eventually. Keep checking your cruise personalizer.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, skiladyldp said:

Yes, our cruise is on Ruby Princess.  

I took a look at your reservation and do see that Princess has yet to post any excursions for Haines.  I am sure they will be coming.  Sometimes it takes a bit for the cruise lines to get all their vendors in place especially for a smaller port.  We did the 11-day cruise last year (not on the Ruby or out of SF) and I do know we had excursions; I just can't remember what they were off the top of my head.  I do remember that we walked around the town and walked to the Bald Eagle Foundation where we made a donation and I picked up a sweatshirt.  Keep checking your reservation, I'm sure they will appear at some point. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, skiladyldp said:

I have booked all my excursions for this cruise except for Haines.  There are no excursions to book.  This seems unusual so those who have taken this cruise know if there will be some later?

I am booked on a June 2025 Ruby RT SF sailing and we have 25 excursions to choose from as if this morning

IMG_1629.png

• Like 1

Thank you HaveDog for responding.  I just checked my booking and don't have excursions for Haines yet.  I will have to be patient and keep checking.  I like to have my trips all settled as soon as I can.  I have 3 cruises in 1 year to keep track of!

• Like 1