Celebrity Suite Guarantee

Jeal

5 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

Also avoid Sunset Sky Suite with the window washer parked on the side of the deck. Though I dont think the washer is a big deal.

We've had aft corner suites with the window washer on both Reflection and Silhouette and it was not an issue for us at all  It only affected your view if you tried looking forward. 

Here is a picture of it from the balcony on #2153 on Silhouette. 

image.thumb.png.bad561b174840df5baef8081641e2722.png

Here is a picture from 1665 on Reflection:

CelSky166-42482-1638050603.webp

• Like 1

On 7/20/2024 at 2:08 PM, DaKahuna said:

The last suites to book and the most likely one you will receive would be an accessible sky suite.  These come with all the same Retreat benefits as a regular sky suite and the biggest difference is in the accessible features, the most notable of which is that it features a shower without a tub and the shower bottom is open to the whole floor of the bathroom.  Many people who do not need the accessible shower obtain extra towels to build a 'water damn' around the bottom of the curtain to prevent water from going all over the bathroom floor. 

The basic rule when signing up for a guarantee is you need to be willing to accept the worse room in that category. 

I had an accessible SS on Beyond.  There was no water problem.  I understand that’s true for all Edge class.  I’m pretty sure it was bigger than a regular SS to accommodate a wheelchair.

On Eclipse I’m going to try to go from SS to CS because of midship location.  This is Bali to Singapore cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dwtravels43 said:

When you book a guaranteed suite are you notified fairly quickly what your stateroom number will be?  This would be for an April 2025 back to back.

Not necessarily and not this far in advance.  Not 100% sure how it works as I have never been brave enough to book a guarantee.  Not sure what would happen if all the suites sold out, like they usually do.