sharing of OBC

My husband and I both have stock and AARP.  When the OBC showed up on our booking confirmation, all of the OBC was allocated to me.  Does this matter? (I am thinking about using the OBC for crew appreciation and husband doesn't have enough OBC.) Is there a way to have the OBC evenly divided between us?  Thank you for your help.

There is usually a primary on the account...it is granted to that person when the OBC is per cabin. The secondary person has access to that. Where OBC is granted to both, it is granted to each person on the accounting. But no, they won't split a cabin OBC 50-50, in our experience.

Both of your accounts should be on one statement so the OBC will come off the total charges as they are cabin specific. This would be different if it was specific credits for passengers (like dining, exc, etc) which has to be used by the person assigned to those credits. 

5 hours ago, #5grandma said:

My husband and I both have stock and AARP.  When the OBC showed up on our booking confirmation, all of the OBC was allocated to me. 

Only one Shareholder benefit and one AARP benefit will be allotted per cabin, also.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, #5grandma said:

My husband and I both have stock and AARP.  When the OBC showed up on our booking confirmation, all of the OBC was allocated to me.  Does this matter? (I am thinking about using the OBC for crew appreciation and husband doesn't have enough OBC.) Is there a way to have the OBC evenly divided between us?  Thank you for your help.

Yes. My sister and I do it all of the time. Just go to guest services and have they call allocate however much of your OBC to the other person in your stateroom.