Hotels near Brooklyn cruise termial

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, marcyjane said:

safe hotel near brooklyn cruise terminal

There aren't any hotels in the immediate area of the cruise terminal that I could recommend.

The New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is certainly a "safe hotel" and is about 2 miles from the cruise pier . It can be expensive depending on when you're staying.

There are other, smaller hotels including boutique properties 2 miles or so from the cruise terminal.  If you enter "Brooklyn Cruise Terminal" into Google Maps, click on "Nearby" and then click on "Hotels" you'll see a list of hotels as well as seeing their location on the map:

https://www.google.com/maps/search/Hotels/@40.6807658,-74.0344406,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!2m7!3m6!1sHotels!2sBrooklyn+Cruise+Terminal,+210+Clinton+Wharf,+Brooklyn,+NY+11231!3s0x89c25be7a737eb13:0x1b9944a3402bc75b!4m2!1d-74.013841!2d40.6807677?authuser=0&entry=ttu

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 3

I would rather stay in lower Manhattan, short taxi or Uber away , more hotels and restaurants to choose from . I always stay in midtown even when cruising from Brooklyn, because of entertainment and restaurants.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, George C said:

I would rather stay in lower Manhattan, short taxi or Uber away , more hotels and restaurants to choose from . I always stay in midtown even when cruising from Brooklyn, because of entertainment and restaurants.

Agree++

• Like 1