Back to Back Cruise Question

My daughter and I are going on a B2B cruise on the Mardi Gras next May. My question is after the first 8 day first cruise, if I want to go back to my car that will parked at the port to get more sodas to bring on board, do I have to wait in all the lines and go through all of the same procedures that I did to get on the first time? Or is there a way to bypass all of that?

TIA

27 minutes ago, COPZWIFE said:

My daughter and I are going on a B2B cruise on the Mardi Gras next May. My question is after the first 8 day first cruise, if I want to go back to my car that will parked at the port to get more sodas to bring on board, do I have to wait in all the lines and go through all of the same procedures that I did to get on the first time? Or is there a way to bypass all of that?

TIA

You will be given an "In Transit" pass to leave the terminal and return

• Thanks 1

Alcohol and Beverage Policy
The same policy applies - click here for details. You are entitled to bring onboard the same quantity as stated in the policy, per guest, per cruise. The additional quantities will be stored for safekeeping at the start of the first cruise and will be given to the guest as each following cruise begins.  

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4529

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weezal said:

Alcohol and Beverage Policy
The same policy applies - click here for details. You are entitled to bring onboard the same quantity as stated in the policy, per guest, per cruise. The additional quantities will be stored for safekeeping at the start of the first cruise and will be given to the guest as each following cruise begins.  

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4529

Or they won't be stored and you'll just bring them to your cabin. Last B2B we did, we took all 4 bottles of wine we brought for both cruises with us to our cabin, none were taken to be stored. Possible not the norm, but thats how it was for us last year.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...