Navigator 3 Night Self Assist Departure Time?

If anyone has recently sailed the 3 night to Ensenada, could you please let me know when self-assist departure is scheduled to begin? Is it 7:00 am? Trying to gauge whether we can get my niece to school on time or not too late, although her class schedule is not set yet. Thx.

3 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Generally, 6:30 line-up and departure around 7, or shortly thereafter. Line up early, express walk off is very popular. 

Good to know. If it was 7:30 that would be pushing the envelope. Thanks!

We don't get in line until about 6:50 -- no, that doesn't put us anywhere near the front of the line, but once the line starts moving, it moves fast!  

Typically we're in our car /headed North shortly before 7:30.  

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 2:38 PM, Coralc said:

Generally, 6:30 line-up and departure around 7, or shortly thereafter. Line up early, express walk off is very popular. 

^^^ This!  I concur with the above posters…self assist is very popular so lining up earlier will get you off faster.  We regularly get off right at 7:00 or so and are typically  on the highway by 7:30.  

I will say…the times we need to get off early it never fails that I’m behind the slowest walkers ever who don’t have their sea pass card handy and walk side-by-side so you can’t get by them…lol!

• Like 2

On 7/22/2024 at 1:21 PM, Pratique said:

If anyone has recently sailed the 3 night to Ensenada, could you please let me know when self-assist departure is scheduled to begin? Is it 7:00 am? Trying to gauge whether we can get my niece to school on time or not too late, although her class schedule is not set yet. Thx.

Also use porters in terminal to get through customs.  They have their own line and it’s quicker than regular lines.  Remember to tip them.