Clamato on MSC?

sprockie

It was not a few months ago in Yacht Club.  They do seem to be on a cost-cutting spree. As an example, they had no Bailey's Irish Cream, just Ryan's (an off-brand). A shame, but it is what it is. 

17 hours ago, Ottawa_Cruiser said:

No Clamato...as a Canadian, this is a tough pill to swallow. LOL

Hello Ottawa. We are also from Ottawa and will be on the October 20th Meraviglia sailing. Our first time on MSC. Too bad about the Clamato. I like a good Ceasar on occasion, but I'm sure I'll find something good to drink 🙂 

I find this thread quite ironic to read. A few months back, there were questions of whether "real" tomato juice was served on MSC. I had replied that I was served Clamato on Divina and there were several posters who were quite disappointed. Never can please everyone, I guess.

15 hours ago, Best Cat Mom said:

I find this thread quite ironic to read. A few months back, there were questions of whether "real" tomato juice was served on MSC. I had replied that I was served Clamato on Divina and there were several posters who were quite disappointed. Never can please everyone, I guess.

Times and tastes change! Just "a few months back" your CC name would not have been considered a political name! 😊

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, JAGR said:

Times and tastes change! Just "a few months back" your CC name would not have been considered a political name! 😊

I'm dying right now 🤣🤣🤣

On 7/30/2024 at 8:54 AM, jy_cruisefan said:

Hello Ottawa. We are also from Ottawa and will be on the October 20th Meraviglia sailing. Our first time on MSC. Too bad about the Clamato. I like a good Ceasar on occasion, but I'm sure I'll find something good to drink 🙂 

No way! That's awesome that another family from Ottawa will be onboard. We'll have to meet for drinks.

JAGR,

that is a 10 pointer!! ;))))))

Ontario cruisers, first time with MSC, quite certain you will love MSC.

R U Yacht Club? It will spoil you for other lines!

Enjoy

• Like 1

The drink is called a Caesar, not a Bloody Caesar. As Canada’s unofficial national cocktail, Canucks who call it a Bloody Caesar, live too close to the American border😜

• Haha 1