Elite discount on drink package Upgrade ?

Hi

Living in Norway (Europe). Earlier today i called Celebrity to order a drink pack. Upgrade on a cruise i january 2025.

They are having a sale this weekend (-35%) - but they refused to give me the Elite discount (-15%) on top of that.

On previous cruises this have never been a problem - so i just wonder if this is something new or someone at Celebrity have found a new rule?

You mention you are from Norway. To further clarify what @jwlane indicates, at least for US bookings, you cannot combine sales and CC discounts on the same purchase.  It is one or the other and in our experience that has always been the case.  Perhaps non-US bookings are different.

• Haha 1

Thx. Have got it before, but probebly someone in corp. have closed that posibility…. And then the 15% Elite discount on Upgrade on drink pack. before boarding has not any value😢, because there will always be better prices on the sales 🙄 almost every weekend 🤷‍♀️

On 7/27/2024 at 8:29 AM, Abernhar said:

Hi

Living in Norway (Europe). Earlier today i called Celebrity to order a drink pack. Upgrade on a cruise i january 2025.

They are having a sale this weekend (-35%) - but they refused to give me the Elite discount (-15%) on top of that.

On previous cruises this have never been a problem - so i just wonder if this is something new or someone at Celebrity have found a new rule?

In the past, I was able to stack discounts.  However, that is not the case now.  

• Haha 1