LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Bye W

starships were meant to fly. 

image.jpg

That's where we will be staying in November.  Been to Barcelona many times, so just gonna relax this time and enjoy the W

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Turn down for what… I spare you the picture but the speedo action at the pool is… everything 

You must have bought the Package Deal

• Haha 13

3 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Let’s compete, someday

It’s a short window. I’m reviewing. Mr. Megan is fetching. He’s very passive. Lots of variables. But if you are buying… 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, AmyJA said:

Wish they did it with something else. Always wanted to do this.

Hey! If you got a moment, ask if they will substitute some other adult beverage for us that are allergic to Tequila. 

Ok I will. Steven the balancer is one of the hosts so I can for sure ask him. We know each other. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Plugged back in for a few moments. Gonna freshen up before dinner at Pink Agave. There was literally sweat rolling down the back of my legs during that. And I checked my underarms several times just because I got whiffs of “not ok”. It wasn’t me. Some of the “not ok” was not deodorant wore off… it was hasn’t showered for a couple of days. Do you people but when you have a smell… it interferes with me. Not a fan. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 16

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Thanks. It’s fun even when I’m mortified the next day that I said way too much about a hoho bus and a bush in Barcelona. 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

hard blink, clutch pearls. 

No pearl clutching required. It makes you totally relatable! I am really enjoying your review. 

I’m so curious about Virgin but the lack of a drinks package holds us back. I looked at a 4 day out of Miami 12/26 to12/30 and a balcony was $2600 for two. I know that week is expensive, but we are looking at NCL Epic transatlantic departing Rome to Port Canaveral on 10/17 and 13 nights is the same price as the 4 night Virgin cruise and we get the free at sea drinks package. It’s a hard sell to my husband to pay the same for 4 nights without a drink package as 13 nights with the free at sea perks. 

I know it’s not exactly an apples to apples comparison, Epic is an older ship, time of year, etc., but until Virgin offers some type of drinks package, I don’t see being able to convince my husband. Is there a status match or anyway to get some drinks included? I did a mock booking, but didn’t see anyway to get sailor loot or anything towards drinks. 

Enjoy your cruise. You need to relax after all the walking in Barcelona. Curious as to what else was on your Barcelona list that you missed? You seemed to hit the highlights. The only thing we did than you missed was a tour to Montserrat. Next time I’m there, I want to tour the Frexinet cava house. It’s just outside Barcelona and for an inexpensive cava it’s one of my favorites! Like you, I enjoy the champs, as long as it’s brut and not sweet!

Thanks for the great review!! I’m in Orlando and we are getting the rain and wind from Tropical Storm Debby, so having a quiet Sunday at home and your review is very entertaining!,

Edited by pcrum
Punctuation
  • Like 7

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ok I will. Steven the balancer is one of the hosts so I can for sure ask him. We know each other. 

No big. I really don't expect them to make an expection. 

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The amount of people he’s having to run off from grabbing a glass is insane. Bless his heart. 

image.jpg

What’s the deal? Do you have to wait until a certain time to get a glass of bubbly? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes, the complimentary champs is at sail away. 5:45. 

Thank you. And, it appears it is not limited to one glass per person, lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3