Anyone having Login issues today Canada (& US) ?

Every time I try to login to the princess web site I get a “register account” pop up.   Clicking the register account button I get “error” and can’t log in.

Anyone else having issues ?

I found in the past when you try to login to your account from the website, there are times that you will get a technical error message. I would then need to go to the browser and clear out the cookies and cache as if you didn't log out properly previously (or it timed out), the website thinks that based on your bowser that you are still logged on. Once cleared you should be able to login and through to the my account page.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, akaCruiser said:

I found in the past when you try to login to your account from the website, there are times that you will get a technical error message. I would then need to go to the browser and clear out the cookies and cache as if you didn't log out properly previously (or it timed out), the website thinks that based on your bowser that you are still logged on. Once cleared you should be able to login and through to the my account page.

That's not my problem and the issue seems to be widespread.... even Dare doesn't have that nany cookies.

Edit... I am now on.

Edited by d9704011

Excursion prices for our Alaska cruise next year have shot up. Maybe that’s what the maintenance was. My cousin who is joining us along with her husband was shocked at the increase. I am new to Princess, but based on experience with Celebrity, the steep increases may be in preparation for a “sale.”