Carnival Yeti Cups for purchase

I was browsing stateroom gifts to use up some OBC I have and noticed they now sell Carnival branded Yeti cups of different sizes and colors.  Yes, they are expensive because of the name but a neat option for those that love their Yeti cups and Carnival.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cmukid87 said:

I was browsing stateroom gifts to use up some OBC I have and noticed they now sell Carnival branded Yeti cups of different sizes and colors.  Yes, they are expensive because of the name but a neat option for those that love their Yeti cups and Carnival.  

We have them, they are very nice.

22 minutes ago, daveo6313 said:

What are the sizes and pricing?  They sound like they would be handy while onboard. 

Agreed and it would be a souvenir I would actually use a lot. Hopefully no one keeps us in suspense for the pricing!🤣

47 minutes ago, daveo6313 said:

What are the sizes and pricing?  They sound like they would be handy while onboard. 

I couldnt get the details to show, kept bouncing out. But looks like the large size, maybe 30 oz. Without a handle or straw $56.95 and with handle & straw $64.95.  A bit pricey for me, but to each his own.

• Haha 1

I bought a small one on the Firenze (not the Yeti brand) and I think it was like $29.99 or $24.99 but I used a coupon given at the Port Shopping show and it was less. That was in January.

22 hours ago, Bostwick girl said:

I couldnt get the details to show, kept bouncing out. But looks like the large size, maybe 30 oz. Without a handle or straw $56.95 and with handle & straw $64.95.  A bit pricey for me, but to each his own.

That pricing is accurate.  I think standard pricing is $42 for a 35oz so an extra $23 doesn't seem TOO crazy.  I'm not buying any but I thought it was a neat offering.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 1:51 PM, Bostwick girl said:

Sounds about right...twice the price vs land prices.

• Like 1

They have Red Frog and Blue Iguana Tervis cups at those bars.  I believe it is a $16 upcharge if you have Cheers (to cover the cost of the cup).  They are 16oz cups, but a much better value imo.  I have both cups.