How is the Infinity?

Looking at a Med cruise on Infinity for April.  I will be on the Silhouette in Nov for my first TA and my first Celebrity cruise.  My friend and I would like to do Greece and the Infinity has an 11 day and it fits our time frame.

I see she is older but refurbished recently... but what I'm seeing is it's the lounges mostly.  How about the rest of the ship?  

I've traveled mostly on RCI for the past many year so really have no comparison.  

Since we both want Greece and can only do April, we are somewhat limited on options.   Is this still a good ship, even tho older?  We are 55/71 so don't need loud and non-stop.  

I was on Infinity for the June 15 sailing in the Greek Isles. Yes, Infinity doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a new ship but she is a lovely ship. We thought all the public spaces were in great condition after her recent refurbishment. Our cabin was in very good condition and had very new carpet, though the shower could do with a spruce up. The crew are excellent, the itinerary was great (we missed two ports due to weather but Celebrity were able to replace them with good alternatives at late notice) and we had a wonderful cruise. We would very happily cruise on Infinity again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

We took the Infinity Greek Isles cruise in late April/May 2024, and were very pleased. New carpets and sprucing up in our Aqua room and around the ship. Blu was good and service there was wonderful. The buffet was fine, no complaints at all. There always was room for a place to eat or have a quiet drink at the Sunset bar, back of the ship. My one and only disappointment was Tuscan, purportedly the best restaurant on Infinity. It was very average. Nothing special, most definitely not worth the money. No Murano, Lawn Grill or Porch on Infinity, fyi. Would we recommend the cruise you're considering? Absolutely.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, indy406 said:

We took the Infinity Greek Isles cruise in late April/May 2024, and were very pleased. New carpets and sprucing up in our Aqua room and around the ship. Blu was good and service there was wonderful. The buffet was fine, no complaints at all. There always was room for a place to eat or have a quiet drink at the Sunset bar, back of the ship. My one and only disappointment was Tuscan, purportedly the best restaurant on Infinity. It was very average. Nothing special, most definitely not worth the money. No Murano, Lawn Grill or Porch on Infinity, fyi. Would we recommend the cruise you're considering? Absolutely.

My favorite restaurant which I sometimes do twice on a cruise and the only specialty restaurant on all three classes is LePetit Chef , we also found Tuscan as very inconsistent it was very good last cruise but bad previous both on M class ships. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1