Daily passes to Thermal Suite

We are 5* Mariners, and for the three cruises we have taken since cruising restarted, we have been able to get day passes to the Thermal Suite including one cruise on the Rotterdam.

You can buy day passes at the spa - I'd go there soon after boarding. There's usually a dining podium near the spa, so if you have a need to visit it, you can accomplish both.

On 8/7/2024 at 11:14 PM, Haljo1935 said:

You can buy day passes at the spa - I'd go there soon after boarding. There's usually a dining podium near the spa, so if you have a need to visit it, you can accomplish both.

Thank you

• Like 1

You can buy a weekly pass pre-cruise for ~$20 less than on ship price. Our cruise last year did not offer daily passes and after the first day were sold out of weekly ones. My guess is the only downside is since it was bought pre-cruise does not qualify toward mariner status increments. Can anyone speak to pre-cruise amenity purchases going toward status?

8 hours ago, Cruisin4now said:

You can buy a weekly pass pre-cruise for ~$20 less than on ship price. Our cruise last year did not offer daily passes and after the first day were sold out of weekly ones. My guess is the only downside is since it was bought pre-cruise does not qualify toward mariner status increments. Can anyone speak to pre-cruise amenity purchases going toward status?

Is it a weekly pass, or a pass for the length of the cruise?

8 minutes ago, TiogaCruiser said:

Is it a weekly pass, or a pass for the length of the cruise?

Length of cruise. Since the restart, I've not see a discount for buying pre-cruise, but that would be great. I always book ahead since it is capacity controlled and I don't want to be on the wrong side of that number.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I purchased a pass for a 7-day May cruise on the Rotterdam through the app.  Paid $149; said it was $199 onboard or $50/day. I'd heard that daily passes can sell out quickly on board, so paying the equivalent of 3 days worked for me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2024 at 11:36 AM, SSFrance69 said:

Can you buy it pre-cruise, or do you have to wait until you are on the ship? I was planning to book a pass for the entire week. This will be our first time with HAL.

We got ours soon after we booked mainly because it's capacity controlled but we love HAL's thermal suites...one of the main reasons DW and I keep coming back to HAL  good luck