Live from the Celebration 08/10/24 ABC's

25 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

Home port is Manhattan/red hook/Bayonne. I’ve cruised Venezia 4x booked for #5 may, ‘25. After 18 years of CCL cruising I booked Enchanted Princess for 9/14. Thanks for taking a picture of her! I can even find my balcony cabin. I never miss a sunset or chance to take a picture of it. Your pictures are 👍🤞

I have not been on a Princess ship in a good while.  Last I can think of was Grand Princess

9 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

All I could think seeing your pictures of Eagle Beach was: I HOPE THEY BROUGHT THEIR SUNSCREEN. 🥵

I forgot my lip balm with UV protection and paying the price now. 

16 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

I have not been on a Princess ship in a good while.  Last I can think of was Grand Princess

I feel like a newbie! I wish CCL would switch up ships here in Manhattan. I liked Venezia but after 4 cruises on her in a little more than a year and already booked on #5 I’d like a chance to cruise another ship. I’m lucky to have Red Hook and Bayonne near me at least. Even booked Odyssey OTS for March. (Kind of feel like a traitor!) 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

I feel like a newbie! I wish CCL would switch up ships here in Manhattan. I liked Venezia but after 4 cruises on her in a little more than a year and already booked on #5 I’d like a chance to cruise another ship. I’m lucky to have Red Hook and Bayonne near me at least. Even booked Odyssey OTS for March. (Kind of feel like a traitor!) 

There is a flip flop of ships coming. Stay tuned….coming in a few  weeks

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1