Leaning Tower of Pisa

BostonGal35

We were there last summer. We booked tickets online in advance the one that includes all of the attractions at the Field of Miracles and picked our tower climb time for 11 am I think it was. There were taxis waiting right outside when we got out of the terminal at the port and picked one and we arranged with the driver a round trip price which I do not remember what that was and time to pick us back up and when he dropped us off told us the spot to meet. He also gave us his phone number and took ours. He even offered to take us other places but knew this was enough. 

21 hours ago, BostonGal35 said:

Hi can anyone recommend a solid tour provider to take us from Livorno to Pisa and the leaning tower?

My thoughts too.  Why do you think you would need an actual tour operator?  This is one of the easiest DIY visits you can do from Livorno.  And even easier if you only want photos and  don't want to pre- book and pay to climb the tower. If only a "photos op" you could even combine Pisa with a visit to nearby Lucca, a nearby  Tuscan gem on the same train line.  Pisa and Pisa/Lucca are popular DIY  trips with cruise passengers on Livorno port calls.