Ruby Sorciality Restaurant

grak

7 hours ago, grak said:

What are the “specialty restaurants “ on the Ruby?

You can find out what and where all the facilities are on Princess.com by reviewing the Deck Plans for whichever ship you are interested in.

14 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

You can find out what and where all the facilities are on Princess.com by reviewing the Deck Plans for whichever ship you are interested in.

I’m wondering about the casual dining restaurants are there any on Ruby for free with princess plus. Thank you

52 minutes ago, TrixiePixie said:

I’m wondering about the casual dining restaurants are there any on Ruby for free with princess plus. Thank you

You can read up on Complimentary, Casual, Specialty, and Experiential Dining on Princess.com under Food & Dining.  Again, the deck plans assist in locations. 

I believe all that Ruby has for Casual is the Vines location where the charcuterie board is and the Salty Dog Gastro Pub within Wheelhouse.  I am not sure if the latter is operating at lunch.  In the past, we have normally used the casual dining spots (like Alfredo's) for a lunch alternative and not a dinner.  That said, I would more likely have a special burger (Salty Dog) in evening as a dinner option.  I don't consider a charcuterie board a meal, but different strokes for different folks. 

• Like 1