Earliest You Can Board

silverM06

Taking a Caribbean itinerary in November from San Juan and was curious on how early we can board the ship? Obviously more details will be given closer to the date, but was curious as to the general experiences from members on how early they were allowed to board? Thanks! 

Explora does begin boarding according to suite level (at least earlier in the year in the Caribbean).  Residences at 1130, Penthouses next and remainder by 12 noon.

• Like 1

My experience in an OT1 is 1pm but earlier for OT4 as PaulMCO says.  It states the time on your cruise docs which are available  60 days prior to cruise date. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! I thought it would be like 5PM or something (like other cruise lines I've seen) so it's nice to know we can probably go there as soon as we check-out of our hotel

I was on Explora in a DP in January from San Juan. I arrived ~1, there was no boarding until about 1:30. They took some of the residence guest, then some of the penthouse guests, then some OT's. Then repeated the process. Basically they boarded some OT's before me. The time frame was so short as to be no big deal. I went right to my room and it was ready and since I had carry on only, I was good to go.

• Like 1