Shampoo and Conditioner

14 hours ago, little britain said:

Strange. We always get the 4 separate little tubes. Sometimes they are even there waiting for us. 

Not very often we don't do a suite, but the rare times we are just a balcony...they never gave us anything but the "all purpose" stuff in a single bottle on the wall.  

I still don't use what they supply...balcony or full suite.  I bring my own.  

13 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

The lotion is acceptable …… hubby uses the shampoo…..as I said, I sometimes use the body wash for clothes if I run out of the detergent I bring. 😁

My DH hates that awful commercial stuff on the wall.  It makes his hair (and he has really thick hair) look like Bozo the clown.  🤡

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

My DH hates that awful commercial stuff on the wall.  It makes his hair (and he has really thick hair) look like Bozo the clown.  🤡

If I used that stuff I would look like Monica on that episode of Friends when each day her hair got bigger and bigger because of the humidity. I laughed so hard when I saw that episode because that’s exactly how my hair has always been!
My DH hardly has any hair so he doesn’t care what he uses. The only reason I would use it for washing clothes is if I ran out of the detergent I bring from home, and the other baby wash they give for D+ ran out too.. it’s brutal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1