Britannia

My daughters enjoyed the Cookery Club on Britannia when they were slightly older than yours. They did the chocolate class and produced some lovely truffles and some other concoction too. The set up then was that two people shared a cooking station so that worked well as they could share. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cruise saint said:

My personal opinion is that there's not a lot for teenagers.  

P&O is a family cruise line with good children's facilities through the cub. My daughter enjoyed this from 2 to 17 years of age.  Whilst everything is age appropriate by the time they get to the teenage section there is not a lot organised but they have technology type thing which they find popular.  In essence for teenagers the best idea is to turn up on the first day and find out if there are any teenagers to join in with.  My daughter  always found a buddy to share the cruise experience with and often a small group.  Teenagers tend to use the venue as a place to meet up at agreed times and then go about the ship doing their own thing. They might do swimming in the day but keep in touch with parents or of an evening go down the theatre or look into any teen disco organised at the club.  It is mainly about the group, communications have improved on board with the technology.

Regards John

Edited by john watson
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cruise saint said:

My personal opinion is that there's not a lot for teenagers.  

Doesn't that depend to some extent on how many teenagers there are on a particular cruise?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2024 at 6:09 PM, john watson said:

P&O is a family cruise line with good children's facilities through the cub. My daughter enjoyed this from 2 to 17 years of age.  Whilst everything is age appropriate by the time they get to the teenage section there is not a lot organised but they have technology type thing which they find popular.  In essence for teenagers the best idea is to turn up on the first day and find out if there are any teenagers to join in with.  My daughter  always found a buddy to share the cruise experience with and often a small group.  Teenagers tend to use the venue as a place to meet up at agreed times and then go about the ship doing their own thing. They might do swimming in the day but keep in touch with parents or of an evening go down the theatre or look into any teen disco organised at the club.  It is mainly about the group, communications have improved on board with the technology.

Regards John

When did she last use the facilities John?  looking to get as much info as possible for future cruises with my children. Many thanks