AUGUST 22, 2024- WEIGH IN

Izena

Good morning everyone. I hope  everyone has a a good week.  

Still hot in Tx.  

well my scales are at it again always taunting me..  Today’s wt is exactly what it was last week.  Been maintaining  calorie intake to 1000 cal a day. Oh well, I’m sticking with my plan.  Everything else is good.

• Like 1

Didn't weigh myself this morning - been crazy here.  Daughter took grandson to emergency room last night .... they ended up removing his appendix .... glad she took him in!!!

My sciatica has gone into my knee again .... I'm so tired of this PT not helping.  Not sleeping well.  I'm sure it will improve!  Jan

Jan how old is your grandson?  Awesome his parents didn’t hesitate to get him to hospital.

isnt getting old fun!!!!!  If it’s not one thing it’s  another.  Currently I’m feeling back to normal - actually took myself all bp meds. Had to restart melatonin otherwise only sleeping  2 hours a night.

Izena - my grandson will be 10 in October.  I'm so glad she decided that they had to go to the emergency room.  

Izena - you must have talked to your doctor about the bp meds?  Glad that things are getting back to where they should be!  Jan

Hello all! I am up 1 lb this week.🤨

Izena - it's good that you didn't gain! Yes stick with it and you'll see results.

Jan - so sorry about your grandson, but it's good that they caught it.

Our cruises are coming up quickly - I need to get serious about dropping a few lbs before we go! 😁

Terri

• Like 1

Ok - I am here:-(

Not certain how this all works, but on surface scan simply looks like we weigh in weekly and report results here, so that is what I will do.

Need to be held accountable.   We sail in just over six weeks.  Overweight male at 256 lbs starting today.  Would love to be 240 by sail away, but I am pretty pathetic at this weight loss thing, so I will probably accept 245.

Don

Terri - a lb is easy to address.

Don  welcome. Having accountability helps.  I started here in 2020 with a goal of 75-100lb loss.  I took it in increments of 10lbs. So I felt accomplishment.(I lost the 100lbs but this past year has been bad for me and put on 50 so I’m back at it).    My recommendation is identify your weakness in food,  set  small goals.  Expect small amts you might be able to do it.   You’d need to lose 2.5 a week which can be tough.  Just stick with it don’t be discouraged  —— we are here for support there is no shaming.

• Like 1

I finally feel like myself.  I walked 2 miles this morninG YAY.  Sticking with eating plan scales have not moved in 3 days scaling like to taunt me!!!

• Like 1