Problems with Celebrity app and website

zwallace

Posted (edited)

I have no problems with loading other web pages, but for past several days I can barely get Celebrity's web page to load. If it does load, it takes forever to go from one page to the next. I can barely sign in. And when I tried to download the app, it tells me to sign in and I do, but then it just takes me back to sign in again. I'm trying to buy a wifi package but can't get it done either way. It's anyone else experiencing problems like this?

Edited by zwallace

Worst website ever, I find it slightly better if I use Chrome instead of Safari. Constant msgs that command is too long or the circle just keeps spinning and page never loads. 

I can never get links on the emails to work either. The website has been like this a long time and They are well aware of the problems but Celebrity seem to have made no progress in sorting it out.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, zwallace said:

I called Celebrity rep and she advised to clear the cache on the app. Did that and it didn't help one bit. 

Are you only trying on the app?  I always do everything on my laptop and very rarely have any issues.  Only time I ever use the app actually is when I am very close to boarding.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, zwallace said:

I called Celebrity rep and she advised to clear the cache on the app. Did that and it didn't help one bit. 

Try the planner on whatever laptop/pc/tablet device you have.  That will confirm if it is an app/phone issue or not.  (Typically it is with the app).

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 2

Have been using the website a bit more lately as I have a cruise coming up in September.  I use Safari and Firefox and get errors on my iPad pretty much every time I try to log in or check to see how many cabins are left. Error message is below.  I believe clearing my cache may correct the issue but it’s just one more thing that makes me hate the website.

400 Bad Request

Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

• Like 2