Saint Greg's return to Jubilee - Live - August 24, 2024

From this morning

Coast Guard from Cancun making a medical evacuation from Carnival Jubilee 8/26/24

Mexican Coast Guard heading to Cancun with a medical evacuation from Carnival Jubilee

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That’s why I’m ready to just cut to the chase and get to that 20 game season. I’m just donating mine to vet tix. Which is great…but I’d rather it be a regular season game value when that’s what I’m paying. 

Very nice thing to do. 

• Like 4

My plan was to request a table halfway through the comedy show. At that point it gave me 110-120min wait for Chibang. Before i could even screenshot that it went down to 80-90 so I decided to wait and see.

IMG_6849.thumb.jpeg.bdc2e2f557026eff619e6d059f43915a.jpeg

After it stuck at 80-90 for about 10 mins I was going to cancel and try cucina. As soon as I hit the cancel button, my table was assigned.

IMG_6850.thumb.jpeg.5545f4aa5dca591e5dd635871bd8ebd4.jpeg

IMG_6851.thumb.jpeg.1380aac7f46e343a16628552cbbe1a09.jpeg

IMG_6852.thumb.jpeg.c8e38a347a85fba4633664a2f534da42.jpeg

IMG_6854.thumb.jpeg.4e3613c923f6e391e57702ef413c9249.jpeg

• Like 12

5 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

The buffet lunch menus that you post always look appetizing, but whenever I went to the buffet for my salad lunch, I would first peruse the buffet, and there was never anything that looked delicious and something I wanted to eat

Sadly it seems like that's always the case the last couple of years. The buffet menu looks great and the descriptions of the food make me want to eat there, but then you get the food and it's almost like a case of false advertising. 

• Like 6

Well finally started following - very late and hard to catch up.  Every time I finished a page, three more popped up! Enjoying reading your review as I recover from a hip replacement; it sure beats crashing around my house with my walker!  Enjoy your cruise and thanks for sharing.

• Like 5