Majestic Premium Suites

memoak

We have never traveled in these forward suites before. Can someone who has been in one tell me if there are plugs next to the bed for a CPAP. The desk with most of the outlets seem to be all the way across the room

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, memoak said:

We have never traveled in these forward suites before. Can someone who has been in one tell me if there are plugs next to the bed for a CPAP. The desk with most of the outlets seem to be all the way across the room

We were in L107 (Majestic) back in May to Alaska.  There were no US plugs near the bed.  I too use a CPAP machine and was able to find a European plug underneath the bed.  Using a European to US adapter, I was able to plug my CPAP machine in without the need for an extension cord running across the room and to the desk area, which is a long way for the these cabins.

I assume the Premium suites would be the same.

Edited by TAW1963

15 minutes ago, TAW1963 said:

We were in L107 (Majestic) back in May to Alaska.  There were no US plugs near the bed.  I too use a CPAP machine and was able to find a European plug underneath the bed.  Using a European to US adapter, I was able to plug my CPAP machine in without the need for an extension cord running across the room and to the desk area, which is a long way for the these cabins.

I assume the Premium suites would be the same.

L101 I believe is a balcony. We are in a Full 554 square foot suite and am wondering where outlets are located in the suite. Thanks for your input

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, memoak said:

L101 I believe is a balcony. We are in a Full 554 square foot suite and am wondering where outlets are located in the suite. Thanks for your input

It was L107, one of the 4 corner forward-facing Reserve Collection mini-suites.  Not a full suite, but directly above the forward corner Premium suites.  Sorry for trying to help…

Edited by TAW1963
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, TAW1963 said:

It was L107, one of the 4 corner forward-facing Reserve Collection mini-suites.  Not a full suite, but directly above the forward corner Premium suites.  Sorry for trying to help…

No I appreciate the feedback. We almost always sail in Penthouse Aft Suites. This is a last minute decision so only forward suites available. Kind of need to know if I need an extension cord

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

I have yet to cruise on a cruise ship where I didn't need an extension cord for my CPAP.

Aft penthouse suites have a desk with outlets next to one side or the other 

S5 Premium Suites only have full sockets across on the vanity desk in the bedroom on Majestic Princess. There are a couple of USB sockets by the bed however. This video tour shows this at around 8:25