bringing bottle water on embarkation day in Barcelona

Just a FYI, the prices aren't particularly cheap, but a lot cheaper than on board. You may want to get your two bottles in a normal mini supermarket in Barcelona and top up with anything else at the 'duty free' in port 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Which one?

Usually Terminal C.  This is part of a larger video I took, but this was shot from Montjuic Castle that is opposite the Moll Adossat cruise terminals.  It shows the locations of the 5 terminals.  Royal usually uses Terminals B and C, especially for the larger ships.

Edited by Teeara

1 hour ago, Teeara said:

Usually Terminal C.  This is part of a larger video I took, but this was shot from Montjuic Castle that is opposite the Moll Adossat cruise terminals.  It shows the locations of the 5 terminals.  Royal usually uses Terminals B and C, especially for the larger ships.

Well, if we were docked at both Terminals B and C, the duty free shop would have been in the forward Terminal (B).  If we were docked at both Terminals C & D, the duty free shop would have been in the forward Terminal (C).  Either way, there was a long walkway connecting both terminals/gangways once you past security.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teeara said:

Shops are at B or C? That was the question....one of them B or C doesn't have shops!

31 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

Well, if we were docked at both Terminals B and C, the duty free shop would have been in the forward Terminal (B).  If we were docked at both Terminals C & D, the duty free shop would have been in the forward Terminal (C).  Either way, there was a long walkway connecting both terminals/gangways once you past security.

Sounds like the forward terminal has the shops - we used the 2nd terminal and didn't see any shops 😢

25 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Shops are at B or C? That was the question....one of them B or C doesn't have shops!

B has the shop. You can walk along the external walkway on the upper level between B and C 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

I thought you meant which one DIDN'T have the shop.  My bad. Terminal B has the shop.

• Thanks 1

Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience of bringing spirits on in Civitavecchia?

we have a drinks package and I know we can bring one to the cabin but was just wondering if its possible at that port.

Denise

35 minutes ago, rcdc48 said:

Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience of bringing spirits on in Civitavecchia?

we have a drinks package and I know we can bring one to the cabin but was just wondering if its possible at that port.

Denise

No shops at Civ port. There is a little supermarket in town which has wine at good prices. However security in Civ is tighter - they have a Naughty Table set up for those who have extra stuff in their hand luggage as they go through xray