Konigsdam cat SB aft suite info please

Shippy

If you do a little searching,  there are tons of threads on the topic.

Have been in the aft corner Neptunes on all but deck 8. Deck 4 have huge balconies. Deck 7 has probably the best balance between balcony and cabin size. Stay away from Deck 5 and 6, if possible. 

I think some have posted that they prefer to be on deck 7 so they can be closer to the Neptune Lounge, which you will be able to enjoy as a suite guest. It will still be a little trek from your aft suite to the lounge which is a little past mid-ship. But you’ll go right past the elevators, so no big deal to scoot up or down. The only deck I would try to avoid is deck 8, as there is a pool and a bar above you! 

5 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Deck 4 have huge balconies

YESSSS!! We have a SB Aft on deck 4 for an upcoming Alaskan cruise. The balcony along the side of the ship is massive! BUT — a window-washing machine is parked there! I’ve read cabin reviews that suggested that the extra space was worth the eye-sore and that you had plenty of room to move and prevent it from blocking your view. Sure hope so! Think easily accessible full loungers!

IMG_5145.jpeg

IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5147.jpeg

6 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

If you do a little searching,  there are tons of threads on the topic.

Have been in the aft corner Neptunes on all but deck 8. Deck 4 have huge balconies. Deck 7 has probably the best balance between balcony and cabin size. Stay away from Deck 5 and 6, if possible. 

My brother and I are in a deck 5 SB neptuneright now on Nieuw Statendam.   It is nice. 

2 hours ago, ScoutDiver said:

My brother and I are in a deck 5 SB neptuneright now on Nieuw Statendam.   It is nice. 

I am glad you are enjoying it.

Compared to the deck 4 and 7 Neptunes, it is noticeably smaller, particularly if you are splitting the beds.