Princess Stockholders Form

JJean

7 minutes ago, JJean said:

What form do I need to fill out to get my credit for a cruise in January.

They are nolonger using a form.

There is now a different process using an app called Stockperks. You apply using the app.

I went to stock perks today and I have to wait till Nov to put in my Jan 2025 Princess cruise. once you are registered it is easy . took only minutes for my Nov carnival stock OBC  to show up

• Like 1

16 hours ago, beauty1492 said:

I went to stock perks today and I have to wait till Nov to put in my Jan 2025 Princess cruise. once you are registered it is easy . took only minutes for my Nov carnival stock OBC  to show up

I was about to post that very question, thanks for beating me to it ;o) Is it November 1, or so may months in advance of the trip? We have two trips for next year, the first being Feb 23, 2025. I already have the Shareholder OBC for all our 2024 trips, but haven't yet submitted for 2025. Thanks...

Good question. I would think if you have a statement with your name and 100 shares or more it would go in. I know setting up first time they verified.  If you own it should work. back in day of snail mail we had to wait for mail statements and mail or fax. Oh no showing my age and how long I have owned that stock--- which has paid for is self many times over in OBC!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jbooth2099 said:

While we are on this topic.  Do I have to hold the stock for certain time before becoming eligible to get the credit or can I buy today and submit tomorrow for the credit?

JB 

Hubby signed up via Stockperks either same day or next of buying. He couldn’t find Princess and put in incorrect trip and it was declined. When he re-tried so saw Princess and it was accepted.  All within a few days. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lx200gps said:

Is it November 1, or so may months in advance of the trip?

It's whenever they officially extend the benefit. When they do, it will likely be extended to 31 December 2025.

• Like 1