AUGUST 29, 2024 WEIGH IN

Izena

Good morning everyone.   Hope everyone is successful this week.  I’m down  2 lbs. wish it were more.  I’ve been good sticking with 1000 calories.  Walking is getting better, weather has cooled to the 80’s.    

Good Morning Izena - 2# is a nice loss.  Glad that you are back on track now!  

I weighed myself this morning (that is amazing!) .... I am the same that I was last week.  Better than a gain.  I really need to get more motivated.  Jan

This was not a full week for me as I just decided to start eating a little smarter on the weekend, but still down 4 lbs this morning.  I consider this to be a good start, though I know the first week is always the easiest to drop a few lbs.

But I was on days off these past 4 days, so I walked a lot and held to regular eating times and patterns.  Now I start my 12 hour night shifts tonight, and I have tended to use food to keep me awake and going by grazing on quick convenient (high calorie) type foods.  I will try to curb that somewhat, but will not go overboard and defeat myself.

• Like 1

Sounds like we're all having a good week!

I am down 1 lb.

I was feeling so good about that, fixed a healthy grilled dinner, then the SIL and grandddaughters stopped by with a box of Crumbl cookies 🫢