Which NCL ship has best spa features?

TGfromTX

On 9/24/2024 at 7:15 PM, JSar said:

Do they NOT have a snow room? I don't think I have seen it mentioned anywhere. It was kind of nice to cool off when needed on the Bliss!

Is the snow room included on any of the ships?  I'm pretty sure it wasn't part of the basic spa package on Epic

On 9/26/2024 at 8:31 AM, TGfromTX said:

Is the snow room included on any of the ships?  I'm pretty sure it wasn't part of the basic spa package on Epic

I used it all the time on the Bliss as part of the regular thermal suite package. 

On 9/20/2024 at 7:58 PM, JSar said:

I have ONLY done the Bliss... but the Bliss's Thermal Suite was wonderful! It spoiled me. I am kind of nervous because I booked it on the Gem - and it definitely looks much smaller and the steam room/sauna appear to be in the men's and women's locker room. That doesn't make sense to me because a lot of couples and friends like to hang out together. I used the Steam Room and Sauna with my son - it was great to just be able to hang out together and relax. Of course - some people might be more self conscious and prefer separate gender areas. But to me - the pool is co-ed, so why not the Sauna and Steam Rooms?

You'll be fine on the Gem. The Thermal Suite is [much, much] smaller than the Bliss. And it is of an old school design where most of the facilities are in the uni-sex areas (women's area and men's area). The steam and saunas in the respective locker room areas, but be forewarned that since they are in the locker rooms, clothing is optional and there are often a lot of jiggly bits in those rooms (again old school spa). There are loungers in the uni-sex areas and out in a co-ed area, all with lovely forward facing views. Enjoy!

• Like 1