If I like Celebrity cruises, what other cruise lines will I enjoy?

Hilaurennn

51 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

well, we've never been on HAL (nor are we tempted to), but Princess is our 13 yo's favorite line. He's been sailing on Princess since he was 5. We also tried Celebrity this year for the first time, and he loved it as well. Got two more X cruises booked for next year.

Also, Celebrity's prices are very much premium.

IMHO...you are not missing anything with HAL.   We had a "one and done" with them.  Don't intend to sail with them again. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I think they are a little too old and somber for us. I hear the food is good, but that's not all that matters. 🙂

Our cruise with them...in a suite no less...was a total disaster.  If it could go wrong..it did.  Stuck with RCI after that...for the last 20 years. 

Now...meh....trying other lines.  Have four Celeb cruises booked and 5 Viking cruises booked since we have strayed away from the Loyal to Royal club.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I think they are a little too old and somber for us. I hear the food is good, but that's not all that matters. 🙂

I had a good experience on HAL - I thought the food was better than on Carnival/Norwegian and even on Royal, as I personally prefer more of a less-salt/less-fried/lass-sugar dishes and HAL had really nice desserts that were not overly sweet and every dish in MDR came with a healthy dose of vegetables.

• Like 1