Heads up, Diamond & Platinum cruisers live now via Starlink onboard the QE posting from Endicott Arm, Alaska ... NCL's loss

mking8288

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from mking8288.! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! See your post featured on our: Click: Cruise Reports page. When you return, please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

mking8288 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

We know a handful of NCL faithful have been following us since last week, got a PM from another friend that said, should give other CC' ers a heads-up so they won't miss the photo stories over at Cunard.

Not-quite-Live < limited > cruise journal: QE (Q427) Alaska cruise: 10 night, 30 Aug – 9 Sep 2024 plus Vancouver pre & post

That's the thread, should be easy to find - warning, lots of photos & plenty to catch up.  Starlink is smoking hot & fast at $18 a day.

PXL_20240902_204217273.thumb.jpg.9bfa76cded5b7b826d29a05266141584.jpg

Screenshot_20240902-002138.thumb.png.fc00b4734dddd20bd8c9c4f958b30358.png

We haven't dump NCL yet ... but, Royal Caribbean cruise is next (2x) before NCL get it's turn to show us the way to continue...with early next Spring booking.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

I look forward to reading!  I see you will be in Vancouver Sept 9. I will be too! @fstuff1 is coming soon

We passed by each other last night, been checking ship schedule to see whether our paths might cross, no dice. 

Staying just 1 night post-cruise, to leisurely make our United flight via DEN to LQA the next late morning.  B&B is a block from Sky Train's Brighouse Station. 

Last time I saw @fstuff1 was several years old on either the Escape or Joy when I happened to be running the CC M&G.  Let him know "hi" if he remembers. 

Catch up when your internet connection is better.  Regards & Cheers 

Collage_2024-09-01_01_11_25.thumb.jpg.0fd51a1169ae16ce86e60711f327b271.jpg

2 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

Oh...this is the post I probably should have left many of my comments. Oh well, too late! Our Cunard brethren have been introduced to my....uh...."style." 

Yes, I can visualize you in your white/blue ensemble, complete with cane, top hat and baby blues…just as clearly as I can visualize the Queen’s Royalty grrumphs, eye rolls, Pearl-clutching snd oh-mys🤣

p.s. I love your style😊

Edited by laudergayle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, laudergayle said:

Yes, I can visualize you in your white/blue ensemble, complete with cane, top hat and baby blues…just as clearly as I can visualize the Queen’s Royalty grrumphs, eye rolls, Pearl-clutching snd oh-mys🤣

p.s. I love your style😊

Oh this made me laugh out loud!! Seriously if my co-workers only knew what all the laughs (and sometimes groans) came from...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1