Pub crawls on Jade or in general ideas needed please

Yep, I'm organizing my first pub crawl after participating in one that was a blast! All ideas welcome, such as bringing a shot glass to trade. 

I would need to input the best times to begin, how long at each pub, and a theme to help our group stand out.

Anything to share that you would have liked, or loved about a pub crawl.

Bonus points if one can suggest an order of pubs on the Jade

On 9/4/2024 at 9:37 AM, nimbex1970 said:

Yep, I'm organizing my first pub crawl after participating in one that was a blast! All ideas welcome, such as bringing a shot glass to trade. 

I would need to input the best times to begin, how long at each pub, and a theme to help our group stand out.

Anything to share that you would have liked, or loved about a pub crawl.

Bonus points if one can suggest an order of pubs on the Jade

We did a pub crawl on the POA years ago and loved it! Best part was the funny hat they made my husband wear all around the ship during the pub crawl!

It was a purple octopus!

I organized a pub crawl on the Bliss a while back. I chose 5 bars, we met at 1:30 pm on a sea day at the first location. I made it a "Poker walk." If you've never done one of those, the organizer has a deck of cards, each participant antes up an agreed-upon amount of money, and at each bar stop, participants draw a card from the deck. When you get to the last bar, the person with the best hand gets the cash! I also had prizes for the worst hand and the most intoxicated. I think the prizes were cocktail-themed decks of cards and some other beverage-themed items. We had name tags but not really anything to make the group stand out. 

Edited by Shellbelle28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shellbelle28 said:

I organized a pub crawl on the Bliss a while back. I chose 5 bars, we met at 1:30 pm on a sea day at the first location. I made it a "Poker walk." If you've never done one of those, the organizer has a deck of cards, each participant antes up an agreed-upon amount of money, and at each bar stop, participants draw a card from the deck. When you get to the last bar, the person with the best hand gets the cash! I also had prizes for the worst hand and the most intoxicated. I think the prizes were cocktail-themed decks of cards and some other beverage-themed items. We had name tags but not really anything to make the group stand out. 

You can get a prize for most intoxicated? That sounds like a challenge!