Attempting to Book Specialty Restaurants for Grandeur, Dec. 6

Trying to book online, on the correct day and 18 minutes past the start time to book, but the website is glitchy and does not show the reservation for the cruise, or any information, really.  First time I’ve seen the website appear to be down.  I’ve logged in and out.  Shut my computer down and restarted…..  any suggestions will be appreciated!

Joanie

1 minute ago, GeorgiaPeach51 said:

Trying to book online, on the correct day and 18 minutes past the start time to book, but the website is glitchy and does not show the reservation for the cruise, or any information, really.  First time I’ve seen the website appear to be down.  I’ve logged in and out.  Shut my computer down and restarted…..  any suggestions will be appreciated!

Joanie

same problem!  Went down like an hour ago.  Very frustrating. Even tried on another device, to no avail.

3 minutes ago, Whinenowine said:

same problem!  Went down like an hour ago.  Very frustrating. Even tried on another device, to no avail.

Thanks for responding!  At least I know it’s not just me and a case of operator error!  I feel your pain.

Joanie

Speculation, no facts here. I have read repeatedly on Cruise Critic that cruise lines do maintenance on their website on weekends. I hope that’s the case here and soon you will be able to book your dining reservations. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TakingFlight said:

Speculation, no facts here. I have read repeatedly on Cruise Critic that cruise lines do maintenance on their website on weekends. I hope that’s the case here and soon you will be able to book your dining reservations. 

This happens when the booking day is a Saturday. I've been bitten by this, and I see "My Account isn't Available" here on CC at least twice a year. It's very frustrating when one is trying to reserve excursions and dining!

Try coming back in an hour.

• Thanks 1

The frustrating thing is that all other functionality on the website is fine...my profile is fine, I can view, price and book cruises....I can do everything except access my 12/6 cruise for 2hrs+ now.  Frustratingly odd. 

There is a post on FB regarding this same issue and apparently it is a regular occurrence if you are unlucky enough to have a Saturday evening opening for booking dining or excursions. I guess I’ve just been lucky before and had days other than Saturday.  Seems weird to be told that bookings open at 8 p.m., and to be sent a mail reminder the day before….when they clearly know the website will not support doing ANY bookings on the assigned Saturday night.  

things that make you go 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Joanie

43 minutes ago, Whinenowine said:

Joanie--fyi, I just refreshed again and the website is back up.  I'm going in now to make my reservations...all's well that ends well.  See you on board in 90 days!

Laughed when I saw this.  I was just logging in to tell you the same!  See you in December!  For others, it took them from about 8 p.m. till 11:30 pm ish to get the site back up and running.  

We had the same problem. Finally got in to book our dining at 5 am eastern. What’s frustrating if it is maintenance is Regent sends a reminder email a few days before that reservations open on a Saturday.