Sanctuary bidding on Sun Princess

Does anyone know if winning an upgrade bid going from a Deluxe Balcony to a Sanctuary Balcony will include the Premier Package?  Sailing November 30th. I know all of the Sanctuary Collection cabins include it, but I’m not sure if it’s included with bid upgrades. Thanks!

16 hours ago, cruise*enthusiast said:

Does anyone know if winning an upgrade bid going from a Deluxe Balcony to a Sanctuary Balcony will include the Premier Package?  Sailing November 30th. I know all of the Sanctuary Collection cabins include it, but I’m not sure if it’s included with bid upgrades. Thanks!

I recently won an upgrade to a Sanctuary Suite on Sun Princess and it does not come with a Premier Package.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, cruise*enthusiast said:

It does not.  If it did, then Princess would have to refund money to people who already purchased Premier after they successfully bid for an upgrade. And we all know the odds of Princess refunding that amount of cash.

If you have a package, either purchased (PLUS or PREMIER), or by booking a Sanctuary Cabin after the new Sanctuary Class was announced, your package will follow you.

The Upgrade is for the upgraded cabin only. 

Bid accordingly.

Edited by Wishing on a star
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2024 at 5:24 PM, JimmyVWine said:

It does not.  If it did, then Princess would have to refund money to people who already purchased Premier after they successfully bid for an upgrade. And we all know the odds of Princess refunding that amount of cash.

Bringing this up as others think the bid would ncludes Premiere package.