Celebrity Beyond - Any feed back on the Celebrity app?

Stancy

Shippin' off in 6 days! I was told that once you are on the ship you can use the Celebrity app to control the cabin's TV, lights, shades and even text other people on the ship, even when at sea. Is that true? If so, game changer!!! (Asking for a sort of germ freak!)  😉

TYIA! 

Just now, Stancy said:

Shippin' off in 6 days! I was told that once you are on the ship you can use the Celebrity app to control the cabin's TV, lights, shades and even text other people on the ship, even when at sea. Is that true? If so, game changer!!! (Asking for a sort of germ freak!)  😉

TYIA! 

Yes it’s true, so game on!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liao said:

Yes it’s true, so game on!

Sweet! Thank you for confirming! Any feedback? Is it "smooth sailing" or does it get clunky from time to time? 

I am one who finds the app clunky, in accurate, incomplete, hard to navigate, but some people have opposite opinions. They have improved the passenger to passenger text feature.  Before it didn’t give any indication that there was a waiting message but now you get both a notification and the message indicator turns red and shows how many messages there are for you. So that’s an improvement. But I would never count on the app for anything.

• Thanks 1

I show the Room controls in the app briefly in my walkthrough of our Aqua Class Infinite Veranda cabin. It's right in the beginning about 45 seconds in.

Edited by fligster