Avocado toast in the Luminae

cobber1967

Hello, my wife and I will be sailing in the Retreat on the Ascent in January.  Apparently she has become very fond of avocado toast (usually with a poached egg on top) for breakfast.  So she has demanded that I ask the question on this forum.  Is it possible to get avocado toast for breakfast in the Luninae restaurant on the Ascent?  Any and all replies are very much appreciated. Thanks.

Avocado-Toast-with-Egg-8.jpg

While avocado toast is not on the menu in Luminae. I have seen guacamole at lunch time in the Oceanview cafe.

This is what I would do. Once on board the ship. I would have lunch in Luminae. Normally open from 12 to 1:30. While in Luminae talk to the maître d. Ask about having avocado toast for breakfast each day. Luminae will make off menu items with a 24 hour notice. I dont see avocado toast being a problem to have for breakfast.

Edited by bigbenboys
spelling

Luminae kitchen definitely has avacado. It is a side with some dishes. So, yes, speak to the Maitre'd first day and ask to have this available for breakfast the next day and all cruise. Should be no problem at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

While avocado toast is not on the menu in Luminae. I have seen guacamole at lunch time in the Oceanview cafe.

This is what I would do. Once on board the ship. I would have lunch in Luminae. Normally open from 12 to 1:30. While in Luminae talk to the maître d. Ask about having avocado toast for breakfast each day. Luminae will make off menu items with a 24 hour notice. I dont see avocado toast being a problem to have for breakfast.

Exactly what I would do!