Power strips in Infinity cabins?

LinInDel

2 minutes ago, awhcruiser said:

Why would someone only want to bring extra USB A or USB C ports when these are at best very slow chargiing?

? USB-C can be very fast.  Depends upon the capabilities of the device being charged and the charger.  Along with data speed and a more convenient connector, higher charging voltages and current were a couple of its big benefits over previous standards.

5 minutes ago, canderson said:

? USB-C can be very fast.  Depends upon the capabilities of the device being charged and the charger.  Along with data speed and a more convenient connector, higher charging voltages and current were a couple of its big benefits over previous standards.

Id rather have a plug in charger but thanks for the information

4 minutes ago, awhcruiser said:

Why would someone only want to bring extra USB A or USB C ports when these are at best very slow chargiing?

USB C can be pretty fast. Depends on your device and charger. They bring extras because they have multiple devices. I can't charge my phone or tablet without a USB port. I use fast chargers. If you have multiple USB ports then you should get a higher watt charger. When I am charging overniight I don't really care about the speed though. When I want a fast top off I use a single port 30 watt fast charger.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, awhcruiser said:

Because they’re not. Not anymore. Especially USB C. And a USB A/C charging block plus cables takes up a fraction of the space of standalone chargers. And most modern electronics are sold with USB cables anyway. Apple no longer provides an adapter with iPhones in the US market and those charge via USB. 

Why would anyone bring a stack of stand alone chargers and take up that much space when packing?

• Like 1