Booking with a Cruise Later certificate?

WrittenOnYourHeart

Now that we are close to cruises for summer 2026 being released, it's time for me to start thinking about booking from my Cruise Later that I booked in July. I know my TA handles it, but so I'm prepared, do I pay more of the deposit than the $100? Or would that be the deposit like it would have been if the cruises had been available to book on board? (I don't do Retreat, so it's not the 10% thing I know.)

We have purchased them once so far and the $100 deposit is applied to your booking. You don't have to pay any more money until the final payment date.  

I did use our 3 Cruise Later Certificates last year and we booked our cruises with a big box store for the extra perks.  I had a very hard time with all 3 bookings as the big box store had no idea what the certificates were and how they should process the payment.  We now only book directly with Celebrity so the 2 certificates that we just purchased should go smoothly, I hope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Thank you!

My TA works for a small independent agency, so I'm pretty sure if she doesn't know what to do directly one of her colleagues will. They book a lot of X and RCCL cruises as an agency.

Your TA will likely know what to do with the booking. The cruise lines provide training programs to all agents and if they have any questions Celebrity will assist them with your booking.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Thanks 1