Big Flights By Celebrity Change

kenb

I like to use FBC when reserving my cruise. I have used them several times with no issues. Up until this morning I could check available flight options that would arrive into my departure city 2 days prior to my cruise. This morning they will only show flights that arrive the day of embarkation. The whole FBC search page has been changed for the worse.😠

Edited by kenb

I just used google flights to find the flights I wanted which were 6 days before the cruise…once I knew that I called Flights by Celebrity and they had no problem booking them for me for my June cruise on the Eclipse…there was even a change in my time of flight that I didn’t think I would make and they switched it for me and the new flights saved me $1200…

• Thanks 1

I just checked the FBC site for a couple of cruises next year.  Even though I've always called, I still use the site afterwards to frequently check if they have a better deal.  That saved me $2K my upcoming Nov flight; fare was only on FBC for about 18 hrs and wasn't on google flights at all.  Agree, I don't care for the new version.

21 hours ago, kenb said:

I like to use FBC when reserving my cruise. I have used them several times with no issues. Up until this morning I could check available flight options that would arrive into my departure city 2 days prior to my cruise. This morning they will only show flights that arrive the day of embarkation. The whole FBC search page has been changed for the worse.😠

Looks normal now. I was just able to do a search for flights arriving 2 days before cruise and leaving one day after end of cruise.