Hollandamerica.com ... webdesign

riverrat

Ok so I know it's been a mess..... But now...It's really coming along!! 

Lots of great new ways to get information.

Once booked. Check out all the things you can do with... Itinerary

I printed mine for an upcoming 21 day cruise. It lists all my port time, excursions, restaurant reservations, preorders to our room.

Printed on three sheets of paper. (2 pages per sheet). I love it. I used to do this all myself on Excel. (Virgo) lol

Diana

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that. I just went in and was able to buy internet for our upcoming cruise.

I had tried this morning but the website couldn’t find any bookings for us. (Navigator app could…. So I guess they must have been working on it this morning and had temporarily disconnected the database???)

What appears to still be a work in progress is showing dining- DH and I are booked into the Canaletto but it only shows me…. 🫤 I paid for 2, but I’m not eating alone🤔. ( I guess that’s a step forward from August when the website would only show space for 1 person at our preferred dining time. I bought it and then had a chat with the Canaletto manager when we got onboard. He had seen that and was stumped and was going to follow up with me…. There are no dedicated single tables in Canaletto - a single would get a 2-top.)