Both Bliss and Jewel Scheduled to disembark pier 66 Seattle on the same day

fastpitchdad

On Oct 19th both the Bliss and Jewel edocs both show pier 66 embarkation at the same time. I called NCL to find out which ship is at 91 but the rep insisted that both would be using different berths at 66. The problem is that 66 only has room for 1 ship. When I escalated the very angry resolution desk person said that she called the port and was told that they had berths for three ships. When I tried to explain that was true but two of them are at pier 91 she got even angrier at me and told me that the matter is resolved and she would not be looking into it further and essentially f' off for wasting her time.  

I have been at pier 66 several times (I live in Seattle), am I missing something? Does it have room for a second ship? If it does I can't imagine where it would be. 

Port-of-Seattle-scaled.jpg

Edited by fastpitchdad

I think the Jewel will be at 91 and they keep the Bliss at 66

This is the port control it is out of Norwegian hands on where they dock the ships. This is why calling Norwegian was not helpful. It is up to the port officials to figure out which ship goes to which piers 

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

I think the Jewel will be at 91 and they keep the Bliss at 66

This is the port control it is out of Norwegian hands on where they dock the ships. This is why calling Norwegian was not helpful. It is up to the port officials to figure out which ship goes to which piers 

I think you are right but Norwegian needs to update the edocs with the proper port address otherwise it is going to be a complete cluster at 66 on embarkation day. 

Edited by fastpitchdad
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, shof515 said:

I found the port ship schedule that has the pier numbers. It was not easy to find because  port of Seattle website is still having issues saying that page is currently down

It does show the Bliss at 66 and the Jewel at 91 

2024 Prelim Sailing Schedule 2.20.24.pdf 1.74 MB · 0 downloads

NCL needs to update the edocs. 

Screenshot 2024-09-30 121026.png

Edited by fastpitchdad