Date Mishap updating insurance policy

When Cunard rescheduled M432B departure date from 6 October 2024 to 4 October 2024, I requested a matching change in the policy dates.

Looking at the email chain an web site, I have a copy of the Trip Insurance Store's request to change the start date to 4 October 2024, and the insurance company's reply confirming a new effective date of 4 October 2023, forcing the expiration into the year before the coverage was supposed to start.

57 minutes ago, TheOldBear said:

When Cunard rescheduled M432B departure date from 6 October 2024 to 4 October 2024, I requested a matching change in the policy dates.

Looking at the email chain an web site, I have a copy of the Trip Insurance Store's request to change the start date to 4 October 2024, and the insurance company's reply confirming a new effective date of 4 October 2023, forcing the expiration into the year before the coverage was supposed to start.

Hi TheOldBear,

I got your email and replied with a copy of your policy showing travel dates of 10/4/24 - 10/25/24.

Steve Dasseos

5 hours ago, iamtrustworthy said:

Hi TheOldBear,

I got your email and replied with a copy of your policy showing travel dates of 10/4/24 - 10/25/24.

Steve Dasseos

Thank you

There was a note from the Insurance company in an email sent about an hour after you quoted my posting here. The year has been updated back to 2024

Looks like a bit more work is needed by the insurance company - the web site only has the 2022 policy [number ending in 032 - not the one with the date problem ending in 026.

I'll give them some more time to sort things out