" Before You Sail".....aaaarrrgggghhh

janny444

Has anyone else had problems filling in the Before You Sail details ?

We have just received new passports and needed to  complete the Before You Sail for 3 cruises.

Last night I filled in two....couldn't cope with the 3rd one....it took nearly an hour.

This morning just spent over half an hour filling in the 3rd one...had exactly the same problem which is

My husband & I have different emergency contact details...I filled in my details and pressed save....I didn't press " apply to all"

Came to fill in my hubby's contact details ....they were already filled in with mine....edited them....pressed save....came to recheck mine they had been changed to the same as my husband....mmmm....edited mine to correct contact details. Re checked my hubby's details  ....you can guess what....changed once again to mine. Backwards & forwards correcting them until....finally it was all correct on both. Surely it shouldn't be as difficult as this

6 minutes ago, janny444 said:

Has anyone else had problems filling in the Before You Sail details ?

We have just received new passports and needed to  complete the Before You Sail for 3 cruises.

Last night I filled in two....couldn't cope with the 3rd one....it took nearly an hour.

This morning just spent over half an hour filling in the 3rd one...had exactly the same problem which is

My husband & I have different emergency contact details...I filled in my details and pressed save....I didn't press " apply to all"

Came to fill in my hubby's contact details ....they were already filled in with mine....edited them....pressed save....came to recheck mine they had been changed to the same as my husband....mmmm....edited mine to correct contact details. Re checked my hubby's details  ....you can guess what....changed once again to mine. Backwards & forwards correcting them until....finally it was all correct on both. Surely it shouldn't be as difficult as this

There is a button which states use same details for all guests. This is often defaulted and if you deselect it you should be able to add individual details.  Word of warning though if you go out and back in, it will reset to default and change everything you've already completed.

2 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

There is a button which states use same details for all guests. This is often defaulted and if you deselect it you should be able to add individual details.  Word of warning though if you go out and back in, it will reset to default and change everything you've already completed.

Oh...so I need to use the " apply to all " button to deselect...mmm...when I have " recovered" I will take another look to see if it still has correct details...from what you have said I ain't feeling optimistic...

3 minutes ago, janny444 said:

Oh...so I need to use the " apply to all " button to deselect...mmm...when I have " recovered" I will take another look to see if it still has correct details...from what you have said I ain't feeling optimistic...

If they are correct touch nothing!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, david63 said:

Not that it is any consolation but it has been like that for years!

I do remember a time when it did seem to work perfectly, but then the IT team must have amended something, and it then went awry.