Flavored Creamer for coffee??

RKAJ

I have this little addiction...It's flavored creamer in my coffee.

I was curios if RCCL has begun carrying these on their ships, or if I need to take a little of my own.

Has anyone been recently and been able to get it?

thanks

Guest cvbart
I have this little addiction...It's flavored creamer in my coffee.

I was curios if RCCL has begun carrying these on their ships, or if I need to take a little of my own.

Has anyone been recently and been able to get it?

thanks

I don't have the answer but it's a great question. My wife won't drink coffee without her flavored cream.

We are going on our first RCCL cruise in May so I hope we find the answer.

If you want flavored creamers, bring your own as they aren't provided. They try and accommodate all tastes but its really hard to get every single condiment that somebody wants. For example, I'm a yellow mustard person but they only have dijon mustard onboard - because it would waste too much space trying to have every type of mustard on board just in case one person wanted that type of mustard.

Guest cvbart
If you want flavored creamers, bring your own as they aren't provided. They try and accommodate all tastes but its really hard to get every single condiment that somebody wants. For example, I'm a yellow mustard person but they only have dijon mustard onboard - because it would waste too much space trying to have every type of mustard on board just in case one person wanted that type of mustard.

I think your right.

But you know it's usually the little things that people remember when deciding where to go or what cruise line to use.

I know others are saying "no"...but I really thought I remember seeing single-serve flavored creamers in the Promenade Cafe on the Voyager-class ships...anyone else recall this?

I only remember seeing the little non-dairy creamers there, but its been over a year since I've been on Voyager. Definitely didn't have it on Rhapsody, Brilliance, Serenade, or Monarch.

I'm a hazelnut addict myself. We took our 3rd trip on the Mariner last month, and I brought my own creamer because they've never had flavored creamers on the Mariner the 3 times I've been aboard her. I just bought some at the grocery store in Cocoa Beach and stored it in the fridge in our cabin. You'll love the Mariner...have a great trip!!

Nancy

I wont drink coffee(esp that strong stuff they have onboard) without French Vanilla.....I have brought the powdered kind with me........and have also brought the little liquid ones(can bring those to the Windjammer for breakfast).........

I think I'll go to 7-11 and stock up for my cruise in July. They have the little single serving flavored creamers in about 4 flavors!

You can buy a box of single serve creamers at walmart in most flavors. I think they come 25 to a box.

Archived