Rhapsody Questions

We're booked on the Rhapsody for Oct. going to Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Can someone tell me what nights are Formal on this cruise? We've booked our first Aft balcony on deck 7 rm 7158. I'd love to see picture of these balconies if anyone has some posted. I've seen pictures from Deck 8 but am not sure if they are the same. Also, any tips and/or advice is welcome!

Monday is first formal and then Grand Cayman day is second formal, Thursday I think. Heck you would think as much as I have done this cruise I would know but never think about it much. Just go when they tell me and never pay attention to what day it is.

Dont have photos of the cabins, Im sure someone will. I figure Im on a ship, who cares what cabin, as long as I am close to the elevator and stairs, Im happy. Dont want to be stumbling down long halls after being at the VC drinking for a few hours. Just like to stumble out of the elevator and to my cabin.

Hey Corkle are you excited yet!

We are going on August 27th and have a corner aft balcony(they are huge). You will love a aft balcony. This is our second corner and third aft. can you tell were hooked:)

There are some pics of cabins on cruiseclues.com you mightcheck it out .

The staterooms are the same size but it's the balcony that make it special;) .

Lani

You'll be on the Rhapsody right before us. We have Corner Aft 7152 on Sept 3rd, which corner aft will you be on ? This will be our first RCCL and first balcony. I hope you have a great time.

keep it clean--we have 7152 on 9/24:)

Well guess what we have 7152 as well!! Popular cabin. I was suprised we were able to get it and at such a great price(with the price drop)!

We had the opposite side on the Vision and it was a dream. We were on it last May on the Mexican Riveria with our DS. Plenty of room for all.

Lots of margaritas on the balcony. Planning the same for the Rhapsody...just the two of us this time kids in school.;)

Well guess what we have 7152 as well!! Popular cabin. I was suprised we were able to get it and at such a great price(with the price drop)!

We had the opposite side on the Vision and it was a dream. We were on it last May on the Mexican Riveria with our DS. Plenty of room for all.

Lots of margaritas on the balcony. Planning the same for the Rhapsody...just the two of us this time kids in school.;)

Interesting. My theory is that the good cabins are taken by knowledgeable/experienced cruisers and since knowledgeable/experienced cruisers also are C-C members it's no doubt we would be here. Cabins 7152 and 7652 are a great bargin.

I used my TA to book the cruise, and when I emailed her I asked her by chance if any of the AFT cabins were available(thanks to this board) and she came back with which ones were, including 7652 which is a corner one. I agree, at the D1 balcony fare, these cabins are a true bargain. I typically don't book a balcony unless I can get it for less than $800 pp, so this is a REAL TREAT.

Edited to say, my title should say it was NOT showing....can't edit title for some reason

Marie

The Vision Ships aft balconies are a real treat! No obstructions like on the other ships and plenty of sun . You can see right down into the water it's really breath taking.

The same price as a regular D1 how could you not try one! We are so spoiled now for ever. I don't even care if the cabin isn't that large we don't stay in there that much any way.

Next cruise we might try a corner aft JS if we can find the right one for the right price....C&A discount maybe? Waiting for the 2007 pricing.

Marie,

We're also on the Oct. 8 sailing! Our friends just booked 7654 for that same sailing!! We are from the Ft. Worth area and will be sailing with our 9 year old son. I'm already counting the days!!!

Archived