Are the Beds comfy?

babets

Your are on a cruise ships for goodness sake. Traveling to some exotic location. IMHO, I'd be comfortable sleeping on a deck chair as long as I didn't have to get up and go to work the next day!:D

Not if you have bone spurs all over your body, and arthritis in your spine, and sleep on an adjustable bed at home.

And, actually, you're correct: DH asks for a deck lounger to be brought into the cabin. He sleeps best on that. We also take inflatable wedge pillows wherever we go.

We are going on the Dec. 17th cruise. When I get on board I can ask for an eggcrate matteress?

Yes, ask your cabin attendant as soon as you see him when you get on board. I asked for two for my bed, and DH used one on his deck lounger.

I am not sure, so I called RCCL and spoke to someone in special services dept. requested 4 eggcrates...she knew exactly what i meant. hopefully they will be there when we get there! even if the beds are comfy, can't hurt to have the eggcrate. enjoy your trip

denise

Archived