Now you see 'em, now you don't!

Late last night I noticed the RCI had posted many of the iteneraries for Europe. Navigator, Voyager, Brilliance and Splendor all had iteneraries listed. No prices but at least I could look at what might be of interest to me. I thought I'd check this morning just to see if pricing was there yet and low and behold, almost all were gone. Only a couple of Navigator's short cruises were listed without pricing. I think RCI is trying to kill me. LOL

Someone had posted that bookings for Europe 2007 would open on April 13th. Maybe they're just getting the pricing ready to put back up the the iteneraries? At any rate, I am a little anxious as I already have a deposit down and have my thoughts on a couple of cruises we'd like to take. It just depends on how much each cruise costs as to which one we eventually go with.

Pubic internet pricing and booking for Europe will open on the 17th. The date for the 13th is just for invited and trade only.

Yep, they're tying to kill me all right. It's not good to be anxious to book a cruise that's over a year away let alone the fact that I put the deposit down last December. ;)

eh - happens all the time !

I'm webmaster for my company - last week before a meeting I posted all artists, dates and prices for our season onto the web... a 3 hour meeting letare determined that would be changing several thinggs, so the pages got taken down that night. Next day I posted other, more geneirc info, and then today I posted more detailed, but still not complete, info.

Also happens when I need to test special links - I might post it for 10 mins as I'm working and someone will happen to stumble across it before I can get it down..

I never trust nything i read on a webpage until I can confirm it!

Prcies and booking for Navigator is now open to the public so I'm not sure about the note above.

Maybe since it's a new route for Navigator, they wanted to get the prices out ASAP. Unfortunately they're a tad high for my blood for anything she's sailing. I'll wait to see what the rest looks like as it comes out.

Archived