Help with my FOS 6/4/06 stateroom

I see the threads on aft and obstructed view cabins. I am on the Freedom of the Seas 6/4/06 so I am sure there are no experts but maybe if you were on a voyager class it could compare. The deck plans are below and I am in stateroom 7648 delux oceanview balcony. Nice or not. I alway book inside. Will be my 1st balcony

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1161&sailDate=1060604&hasNavigation=false

It looks wonderful! An E-1 back of the hump. Your forward view will be limited, but there are no obstructions. We usually book in front of the hump, so we can see forward but not aft. On many of the ships there are no perfect forward to aft views, but trust me, you won't even notice...most of the time you are just sitting on your balcony watching the ocean and the islands go by. You are NOT hanging over the railing trying to see where the ship is going!:D

It looks wonderful! An E-1 back of the hump. Your forward view will be limited, but there are no obstructions. We usually book in front of the hump, so we can see forward but not aft. On many of the ships there are no perfect forward to aft views, but trust me, you won't even notice...most of the time you are just sitting on your balcony watching the ocean and the islands go by. You are NOT hanging over the railing trying to see where the ship is going!:D

Thank You. In fact I booked a Inside and upgraded two days later

I agree. If you are coming from an inside, you are going to LOVE being in this cabin.

Have a fabulous cruise. This is the official "inaugural" cruise, isn't it?

Yes it is and taking the kids for there 1st cruise

We usually book in front of the hump, so we can see forward but not aft.

That's where I'll be! :) Will be sure to take loads of pictures!!!

Hurls....you will LOVE the cabin! You made a great choice!

Tracy

That's where I'll be! :) Will be sure to take loads of pictures!!!

Hurls....you will LOVE the cabin! You made a great choice!

Tracy

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! I had No Idea cabin location was so important because I was always had an inside stateroom. My TA set this up for me so I guess I need to Thank Him.

Archived