Legal age to drink Alcohol?

Avalonpf

Dang! I thought I was being merely snide and cynical above, but it turns out I'm fairly close:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_age

They have a neat little chart. Mexico is 18* [* - but rarely enforced], and several muslim countries purchase, sale or possession is illegal at all for any age, and some others only for muslims.

Britain has a minimum age of 5 in private settings. I think I'm going to invoke my anglo roots here ...

wait. I'm 45. No point, now.

Hi, I am going on Carnival Victory May 7th, next month. It will be my first ever cruise and I can't wait. I am only 20 years old and I heard the legal age to drink alcohol is 21.

This really sucks because here in Canada, I am old enough to drink. Is there any way around this? I heard you can get permission from your parents to drink alcohol. Is this true?

My older brother and two cousins are going so they can sneak beer for me! Hopefully!

Any info would be great!

I have to disagree with some of the above posters. While I DO understand the risks one takes while drinking (underage) on the ship, and while in foreign ports, I had no problem whatsoever drinking onboard when I was 18 two years ago and hope for the same on my cruise this summer. I was crusing with my mom... she just ordered all our drinks and they never questioned me about it. I also took a water bottle full of Malibu onboard with me, and purchased the soda card... made plenty of drinks with that as well. Maybe they didn't question simply becasuse I was with my mom, and then later in the cruise, a group of (AWESOME) people my moms age. Just know that drinking onboard is your own risk, you have to decide if you want to risk it!!

LET THE DRANKING PARTIES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Im back everyone....I see im still the topic on everyones mind and i see most of you want to sail with me to have a good time. what shall be debat about today?

Thongs on the Lido deck.

HEY! Who you callin' uncivilized!

Oh...wait...I resemble that remark.....

Don't say dranking, or someone will filp out....

Us in general, you in particular ;)

Dranking is obviously the past tense of drinking, whats the problem. :rolleyes:

Us in general, you in particular ;)

Dranking is obviously the past tense of drinking, whats the problem. :rolleyes:

None...but what about Filping?

Fornicating in the lido pool seemed to be the consensus yesterday.

Derrick, how come you came back...I thought everyone was too mean to you yesterday...are you going to apologize for the names that you called everyone?

None...but what about Filping?

Fornicating in the lido pool seemed to be the consensus yesterday.

Derrick, how come you came back...I thought everyone was too mean to you yesterday...are you going to apologize for the names that you called everyone?

Well life is about forgiving and by the way no im not apologize to you. And you can go flip yourself off the side of your next cruise you go on. Hopfully you can swim??

Just messin

Well life is about forgiving and by the way no im not apologize to you. And you can go flip yourself off the side of your next cruise you go on. Hopfully you can swim??

Just messin

It's cool...I'll make sure I do a cannonball into the Ocean.

Have a great time dranking on your trip!

The past tense of flip is flap right, so I might flip you off today but I flapped you off yesterday. :rolleyes:

( my wife is a teacher and she would be have flapped me off if she had seen me post this, she would have thinked I had been dranking . )

LET THE DRANKING PARTIES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Im back everyone....I see im still the topic on everyones mind and i see most of you want to sail with me to have a good time. what shall be debat about today?

YAY!! Derrick's back! :D Glad you came back to play, D. ;) We've had a lot of fun with you the last coupla days. :p

The past tense of flip is flap right, so I might flip you off today but I flapped you off yesterday. :rolleyes:

( my wife is a teacher and she would be have flapped me off if she had seen me post this, she would have thinked I had been dranking . )

"Hey officer...I'm not a think as you drunk I am...I just had tee many martoonis..."

Archived