Face to the name

meyerhaus

[quote name='Baroo']here's a picture of my wife:

if she ever finds this thread, i'll be sleeping outside in the tree.:p[/QUOTE]
:eek:

You are [I]so [/I] going to be in a tree, dude!

Naren has gotten poked to death for less!

Sue, I would have for sure thought you were in your 40's honestly....What's your secret?

To all of those wandering how to post the photos....I honestly don't know. My photo was sent to me on the internet from someone on our vacation tour using an AOL photo album. I saved the photo to "my pictures" shrunk down the size somehow with the edit and image buttons and transferred the page to CC with the "browse" button, and viola! I've learned so much about scanning images on the internet just from these boards just in the past 2 days.......

Der - Your countdown clock is there! Go all the way to the bottom of the page and look in the box on the left and make sure that your vB Code, Smilies, and IMG codes are turned on. That should let you see it. Post back if you don't.

As far as all the different looking text, here's how you do it. If you go into "Quick Post", you'll see just a plain box. But just below that box is button that says "Go Advanced". That's should bring up a screen that has the smiley's on the right side and a double tool bar across the top. If you use MSWord, this is the same toolbar. If you don't, it's really easy to use. If you're just starting, it may be easiest to type what you want to say first. In order to change the look, you have to highlight the word or words you want to change.
[list=1]
[*]The word in the box at the top left is the font name (probably Verdana). The next box over has a number (probably 2).
[*]There's a down arrow beside each of those boxes. When you click on the first one, you will see alternative fonts. Scroll down to the one you like, and click on it. The highlighted word should change to that font.
[*]Keeping the word highlighted, click beside the number. You'll see progressively larger numbers. Click on the one that's the size you want and your highlight word should go to that size.
[*]Just past the font size is a letter "A" with a black line under it. Click on the arrow beside it and you'll see a palette of colors. Click on the one you want and your highlighted word should change to that color.
[*]Just below where the font name it are three capital letter "[b]B[/b]" "[i]I" [/i]"[u]U[/u]". Those will make your highlight word [b]boldface[/b], [i]italic[/i], or [u]underlined[/u] - or any [b][i]combination[/i][/b] you want [b][i][u]depending [/u][/i][/b]on how many of the [u][i]buttons[/i][/u] you [b][u]click[/u][/b] on.
[/list]The numbering stuff I did here is in another place on the toolbar. If you're a Word user, you don't need me to explain it (or anything that I wrote above). If you're not, just don't worry about it for now. Get this part of it and deal with the other later!

Hope this helps. Let me know how you do. Donia:)

Der - Forgot something really important. If you haven't already do so, go to "User CP" (top left in the blue stripe) and click on it. It will bring up a box on the left side. Click on "Edit Options" and go all the way to the bottom of that page. In the section labeled Miscellaneous, click on the box and change to "Standard Editing". Sorry to forget that. Donia

[quote name='cnmiranda']And of course best wishes to the Newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Tulpule :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

Awwwwwwww thank you! :)

We actually played in the Newlywed game on the Star Princess. We came in 2nd place before the bonus question! Sigh. Third place afterward. :rolleyes:

Archived